Sunday, November 21, 2010

My Recommended Success Strategies Book List

Here are fifteen of my all time favorite Top Personal Development and Wealth Strategies  Books that I would Like to Recommend to You. 

Dr. Amy's Recomended Success Strategies Reading List: 

1. Yes You Can! Reaching Your Potential While Achieving Greatness
    by Dr. Amy Hymes, Dr. Warren Bennis, Jim Rohn, and others

2. The Power of Positive Thinking 
     by Dr. Norman Vincent Peele

3. As A Man Thinketh
      by James Allen 

4.  Think and Grow Rich
     by Dr. Napoleon Hill 

5.  The Five Major Pieces to the Life Puzzle & The Seasons of Life
     by Jim Rohn

6. The Road Less Traveled: A New Psychology of Love, Traditional Values and Spiritual Growth
     by Dr. M. Scott Peak

7.  Put Your Dream to the Test
     by John C. Maxwell

8. Are You Dumb Enough to Be Rich? The Amazingly Simple
     Way to Make Millions in Real Estate
     by William Barnett II

9. Secrets of the Millionaire Mind:Mastering the Inner
     Game of Wealth
     by T. Harv Eker

10. Rich Dad Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach Their Kids
       About Money– That The Poor and Middle Class Do Not!
       by Robert T. Kiyosaki

11. Profit by Investing in Real Estate Tax Liens: Earn Safe,
      Secured, and Fixed Returns Every Time
      by Larry Loftis, Esq

12. The Richest Man in Babylon
     by George S. Clason

13. Cracking the Millionaire Code
      by Robert G. Allen and Mark Victor Hansen

14. The Master Key System  
      by Charles F. Haanel  

15. The Holy Bible 
        Be sure to take the time to study the books of:
      Proverbs | James | Hebrews  


Your Success Coach,

Dr. Amy Hymes, PhD
Psychologist | Management Consultant | Entrepreneur | Author 
Office:  (703) 873-7086

2 comments:

  1. One of my favorites - it changed my life last year - is "How to Simplify Your Life" by Dr. Lothar Seiwert. I still re-read certain passages and chapters often. It helped me "clean" up my life of clutter, of my bad spending habits, of being a procrastinator, of negative friends and family members, and of negative feelings and emotions that only hold me back. I recommended it to my mother and all my friends. It really helped me. I can now walk into my bedroom or closet and move around! And I know when to walk away from negative people and situations. It's a great read for anyone. You should definitely check it out sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jayar, still as intelligent as you want to be:) I cannot wait to have you join me in the ranks of "Psychologist," Forensic Psychologist for you! It sounds so weird to hear you call me "Dr. Hymes," for I will always be Auntie Kandie to you and you will always have a special spot in my heart to share with you. I am so honored to know that you have a desire to follow in my footsteps (of course we won't talk about the Air Force) ..... for our many long days and nights from the past are not forgotten. In fact, how's that "S-P-E-L-L-I-N-G therapy going for you these days? You know you were the only 'smart' one in the family who could keep up with me (wink, wink). Keep up the studies and I wait eagerly to stand proudly beside you when you cross over that doctorial stage. My love will never fade for you. Please continue to place your enlightening comments/posts.

    I will check out your recommended book!

    ReplyDelete